Work With Us
A job at Winvotech Solutions is not just a job; it is the beginning of a career made by you. Working at Winvotech offers unique opportunities for personal and professional development, along with several benefits and a work culture that embraces diversity. So whether you are looking for an internship, post graduate opportunities, or a job opening to progress your professional career, at Winvotech you can shape your own career growth path. Find a job that you love, excel in and is rewarding as you work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.
Browse though our current openings to find a job portfolio that suits you the best and send in your resume.
Winvotech in return offers its employees a right growth environment, where employees are given challenging assignments, fast track growth opportunities, clear career path and focused training to prepare them for future assignments, industry commensurate salary and benefits, not to mention a well defined work-life balance.
- ~ Chetana Y Senior Test Engineer
"From my first interaction with Winvotech , I realized the company was fully committed to offering the highest level of service to its clients. Since joining, I've had the opportunity to participate in several company-wide initiatives to develop efficient processes leveraging technology and our diverse employee knowledge base. Finally, Winvotech's dynamic environment provides a truly motivating workplace for me. I value working with Winvotech and am thankful for the strong, supportive relationship I have been able to develop with my managers."
- ~ Anup kulkarni Senior Tech Lead
“It’s been 2 years that I have been working in Winvotech and it has proved to be a good experience for me. I have been able to develop myself both ‘personally and professionally’. Winvotech is a nice place to work with colleagues and supervisors always ready to provide their support. It is inspiring to work for a company that encourages growth and offers opportunities for advancement. I truly appreciate all that I have learnt from my seniors and I am very proud to be a part of Winvotech. ”
Senior PHP Developer
Job Description : We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing end to end services and the users.The Php developer is responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of web-based products using PHP -Zend Framework,HTML5,MySQl and ajax.
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Build efficient ,testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions(may include databases,key-value store,blob store etc.)
ReceptionistThe Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that municipal services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. SCOPE The Receptionist reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for providing office and clerical services. Failure to provide these services in an efficient and effective manner will result in disruptions in the provision of services.
- Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Hamlet Office
- Perform clerical duties in order to maintain Hamlet administration
- Performs receptionist functions
- Support the Executive Director and other staff